Begonias Champagne Begonia Champagne
A pendulous variety of exquisite colour closely resembling that of champagne. Highly desirable.
Flowering Time: June-September
- In March, plant the corms hollow side up just below the soil surface.
- Place on a windowsill where the temperature does not fall below 60F/15.5C.
- Water sparingly until growth commences. This can take up to 5 to 6 weeks.
- Begonias can be planted out once all risk of frost has gone. This is usually the end of April into May.
- Protect from the midday sun and water regularly from this point. Do not allow the soil to dry out.
- Ensure the begonias are fed every 2 to 3 weeks when in full growth.
- Corms can be lifted in the Autumnand stored in frost free conditions over Winter.